Why Do People in Missouri Like Using Propane?
Propane is a safe, clean and efficient power source that is readily available.
More people, in Missouri and around the country, are choosing propane as their fuel of choice because it is affordable, efficient and versatile. Propane is a dependable energy source that can power appliances inside and outside your home.
Beyond homes, school districts and businesses are using propane autogas to fuel their fleet vehicles and landscaping companies are using the clean power of propane to fuel their lawnmowers. Gasoline and diesel are more expensive, and not as friendly to the environment as propane.
Why Choose Propane?
Here are five propane benefits that make Missourians feel good about using propane as their main source of energy:
1. Efficiency/Affordability – Propane appliances typically reduce energy costs, delivering better value and comfort than electric appliances.
2. Safety – The National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) enforces strict rules about propane handling, so few accidents occur each year. Propane is also nontoxic so fuel storage tanks can be safely installed underground, making propane a safe choice for your family.
3. Clean and Green Energy Source – Propane is considered the cleanest fossil fuel, emitting far less greenhouse gas than most other energy sources.
4. Abundant and Made in the U.S.A – All of the propane consumed in the U.S. is produced in North America. Every gallon you buy contributes to America’s energy independence. Abundant supply in the U.S. allows propane customers ample opportunity to ensure that they’ll always have enough on hand for their needs, so propane is a dependable energy source all year long.
5. Versatility – Propane can fuel just about any system, whether it’s inside your home, in your backyard or on the road.
Converting to Propane
If you’re thinking about expanding your use of propane, converting to propane for new appliances or switching to propane as your primary energy source, please contact your local propane company to learn more about your options.