Propane Tankless Water Heaters Deliver Abundant Supply of Clean, Hot Water
In today’s climate, a healthy lifestyle is more important than ever. Having access to clean water for use in your home is vital to ensuring the health and safety of your family. Propane tankless water heaters are reliable, efficient, and cost-effective, keeping your family comfortable while providing hot water on demand.
Benefits of Clean, Hot Water
- Prevents the spread of germs – Regular hand washing is one of the most effective ways to stop the spread of germs. Having an abundance of clean, hot water allows you to maintain a routine of washing your hands to prevent the spread of germs in your household and community.
- Promotes personal hygiene – A reliable supply of clean, hot water ensures that you and your family can maintain proper personal hygiene. Whether it is through regular washing of clothes, warm showers or washing your hands, hot water is necessary for a comfortable and clean-living environment.
- Maintains sanitary conditions – Many household chores require hot water, such as dishes and laundry. An abundant and reliable source of hot water can help keep your home clean and healthy.
Benefits of Propane Tankless Water Heaters
- Efficiency – Propane is an efficient and cost-effective source of energy. Tankless propane water heaters heat water only when it is needed, resulting in less energy expenditure and more efficient operation. They are also an efficient use of space, saving approximately nine to 16 square feet of floor space.
- Less emissions – Propane is a low-carbon alternative fuel that produces fewer greenhouse gas emissions. In fact, propane tankless water heaters have 50 to 60 percent lower CO2 emissions compared with electric storage tank systems. In addition, propane is a non-poisonous, non-toxic fuel that won’t contaminate soil or groundwater, making it safe to use anywhere.
- Savings on utility bills – Propane tankless water heaters save homeowners more than $150 in annual energy costs when compared to traditional electric storage models.
- Hot water on demand – Propane tankless water heaters provide hot water on demand as opposed to traditional tank water heaters, which store heated water and require additional time to replenish the supply. Enjoy a consistent supply of hot water at your fingertips.
Propane tankless water heaters are an investment in your family’s comfort and health. They add value to your home while reducing emissions and annual energy costs. If you would like to learn more about installing a propane tankless water heater, please visit your local propane dealer. They will be able to provide additional information and guide you through the process.