Welcome Home to the Propane Lifestyle
Propane is a clean and dependable, American energy source that Missourians use to improve the efficiency and performance of their homes. From heating to cooking to drying clothes, there are many ways propane can easily be used in your home to help you live more comfortably and save you money in utility costs.
Heat that leaves the register 20 degrees warmer than electric heat pumps, so you can enjoy the warmth of your home, even during the harshest months of the winter.
Luxurious Living Rooms
The charming ambiance of a real-flame fireplace without any trips to the woodpile or messy clean up.
Endless Hot Water
An endless supply of hot water on demand, so you can enjoy long hot showers or warm baths at the end of your day.
Heated outdoor living areas to enjoy the fresh Missouri air and entertaining great company.
Cook with Ease
Cooking like a pro with the precise temperature control of gas to easily make a warm meal for your family and friends.
Heat Where You Need It
A heated garage or workshop so you can enjoy your hobbies year-round.
Hydronic radiant floor heating and towel warmers so you never have to step on a cold floor or wrap yourself in a cool towel again.
A home’s most critical functions run at their best when they’re fueled by gas. Propane can efficiently and effectively meet nearly all of your home’s major energy needs, inside and out.
High Efficiency Propane Furnaces
- Propane furnaces provide a steady heating temperature of 115 to 125 degrees, regardless of outdoor temperature. Electric furnaces supply a heat below your average body temperature of 98 degrees, 60 percent of the time during heating seasons.
- Propane furnaces achieve desired temperatures much faster than alternatives.
- High-efficiency propane furnaces qualify for Energy Star’s Most Efficient label (95 AFUE level or higher), where heating oil furnaces are not eligible.
Propane Water Heating
- Energy Star propane water heating units save about 13 to 20 percent in annual energy costs compared to electric and heating oil units.
- High-efficiency propane tankless water heaters heat water on demand, as you need it, for an endless supply of hot water with no wasted energy costs.
- Save hundreds of dollars per year in energy costs compared with typical electric storage water heaters.
- Propane tankless water heaters have 50 to 60 percent lower CO2 emissions compared with electric storage tank systems.
Propane Kitchen Appliances
- Instant heat and temperature control.
- Propane burners offer nearly unlimited settings between a low simmer and a high boil.
- 96 percent of professional chefs prefer cooking with gas.
- Food cooks faster with propane because propane burners apply heat directly to the pan you’re cooking in. Electric ranges heat the surface, and then the pan.
- 20 percent less expensive to operate than electric dryers.
- Save time and money by drying clothes faster and more efficiently.
- Available in models with steam cycles for fresher garments, drum lights and LCD control screens.
- Offer Fireplace Efficiency (FE) ratings over 90 percent. Wood-burning fireplaces operate at about 15 percent FE.
- Propane delivers 5 to 6 times the heating capacity of electric fireplaces.
- The atmosphere and warmth only a real flame can provide.
Propane Standby Generators
- A reliable way to protect your home form the damage a power outage can cause.
- Available in a variety of capacities to fit the needs of any size home.
- Will start automatically within seconds of the power going out.
- Because propane does not degrade over time like gasoline, it is a reliable fuel for backup power.
You work hard, and so does propane. Performance is the number one reason most people choose propane. Propane can efficiently and effectively meet nearly all of your home’s major energy needs, inside and out, from space heating and water heating to outdoor flame lighting and firepits. Propane appliances include the highest Energy Star ratings and can save you hundreds, even thousands of dollars in annual energy costs. There are also many rebates available for the safe installation of new propane appliances to help you save!
Take the Propane Home Tour
Walk through a beautiful propane home at the Lake of the Ozarks in Central Missouri. With propane power and propane appliances throughout, this home’s owners will be able to enjoy the propane lifestyle of comfort, efficiency and independence every day.
Take the next step to living more comfortably, happy and free.
Contact your local professional propane dealer and learn more about how you can enjoy the benefits of propane today.