Across the country, a growing number of landscape contractors and grounds managers are making propane the primary fuel for their business. Using commercial-grade riding lawn mowers and walk-behind units, heavy-duty trucks and remote power generation, these lawncare and landscaping pros trust propane to get the job done better, cleaner, more cost-effectively and more efficiently.
Propane is America’s fuel that gets the job done:
- Lower Costs – Propane can reduce operating costs. Landscape contractors who have switched to propane report immediate cost savings.
- Proven Performance – Top landscape contractors trust propane to stand up to the toughest jobs daily. Many of the top mower brands offer propane-powered options including Bobcat, Exmark, Gravely, Husqvarna, John Deere, Kubota, Scag, Toro, Ventrac and Walker. In addition, propane can power heavy-duty trucks with the equivalent horsepower, torque and towing capacity of gasoline and diesel engines.
- Fewer Emissions – Propane reduces harmful carbon emissions compared with conventional fuels. Low-carbon propane can give you an edge when you bid on big jobs. Utilizing a clean, alternative fuel can be a great differentiating factor against your competition.
- Easy On-site Refueling – Propane offers proven refueling options delivered right to your door. Without any more trips to the gas station required, your crews will have more time to do the jobs that generate profits for your business.
- Reduced Spills and Pilferage – With its closed fuel system, propane saves money and protects the environment by virtually eliminating costly, harmful spills and by dramatically reducing fuel theft.
- Remote Power Generation – A propane-powered generator provides contractors with a convenient and ideal source of portable energy that can be used on the job site.
One Fuel Solution for Mowing, Trucks and Remote Power Generation
Propane can be your fuel that gets the job done. In addition to fueling your mower fleet, propane can fuel your fleet vehicles and provide a reliable source for on-site power, with easy refueling options available to meet the specific needs of your business.
To learn more about propane’s one fuel solution, talk with your local propane dealer. Learn more about state rebates available to help you convert your business to propane.